• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

the grizzz

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Welcome to GiantScaleNews.com GRIZZZ!! That club of yours looks fun, plenty going on there

Last edited:
Hi Grizz and welcome. I fly IMAC too but in the Northeast. Just finished up my season in Intermediate. I picked up first in the region and hoping for some success in Advanced this season coming up. I'm flying one of 2 Carden Extras in IMAC and I fly the 104" Extreme Flight Extra in Freestyle. Welcome to GSN. I think you will find a lot of value here. Enjoy and if you ever need any info or anything, just ask... :welcome:

Aaron

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Welcome aboard!
image.jpg

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The Bushmen of the desolate tract Intelimax IQ were the usage of this plant for thousands of generations and so its natural potential and protection have both had extra than a fair trial. whether or not you are often the primary man or woman to hurry out and attempt the modern thing in weight reduction or whether or not you're greater cynical approximately diets and weight loss dietary supplements. http://cuidados-saude.br.com/intelimax-iq/
@cbarnes0061 here's one for you.