• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The gasoline smells sweeter on this forum...

C-C-Carbon_Chemist

New to GSN!
Thanks to all for the awesome welcomes ! I'll get some photos up soon on a build thread....and congrats, Sleepy on the new site. Looks great from what little I have seen so far !

GM

SleepyC

150cc
Thanks to all for the awesome welcomes ! I'll get some photos up soon on a build thread....and congrats, Sleepy on the new site. Looks great from what little I have seen so far !

GM

Hey man, Thanks for coming by. Bart worked really hard ad together we are doing what we can.

The new Walmart of RC just acquired another site and continues to water down it's brand, we're here just want to have fun.
Glad ya made it. hope we can continue a slow growth with people who get it.
:D

SleepyC

150cc
I hate Walmart. Would rather spend my time and money with the independent entrepreneurs!
:way_to_go:
I agree with this in every meaning, every connotation etc.
Some of the best "Patriots" bitch and moan about the US as they walk out of Walmart with $500 worth of "Savings" not realizing All of that money goes off shore.
:eek:

Support your local economy! Shop local, support your local bike shops, gun stores, auto stores and for the love of all that is good your local hobby shop! These people are the ones when you need that tiny last minute item they are there for you.

So instead of saving the $15 web-ordering it but it local!!
:first_place: