• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

THE BIG BEAVER

This is the stock power combo with a JST connector on the speed control. I am running a 3S 850 mah (70C continuous), Futaba 8FG and the Fut. R617 7 channel receiver. The new motor has silly power and the new servos seem super solid. Very impressed with the finished product on this one. Hats off to Chris Jewett on the design for sure.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I want!!! The little beaver is a blast, will definitely be ordering one of these over the next few months.

Huh Whaaaaaaa... LOL.

That's awesome. That's something like what you feel like flying this new bird. With the LEFs, it's like no other plane ever. Here is none other than Chris Jewett talking about her a little bit.

Here is Mr Jewett once again and this time he's flying the heck outta all the cool features this plaane has to offer. You'll really enjoy this! :fist_pump:

BalsaDust

That thing is awesome looking and I can attest to how much fun a high wing 3Dable plane can be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 361