• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The BEST of!

I think the best RC Internet site would prohibit "the best" type questions. This gives the possibility for sponsored guys, sales people and friends of sales people to come on here and tell us why something is the best, most likely something they sell. Are you not tired of hearing, I had one of those and had this glitch or it did not work right out of the box or it got destroyed in delivery. It is evident that all the griping I have seen in the last 10 years has not helped correct anything. This is modern times and nobody does a strict product evaluation before something goes up for sale. That is why I cuss a lot and that is the way it is.

In most cases things get screwed up by the guys anyway.

I would not mind if they had a place here to advertise something but not in a thread called "the best ".

Man I would think I was in heaven if I never saw another one of those. This would be the best RC site ever if it stopped those types of threads.

The opinion expressed is only mine and has nothing to do with the owners and workers in this great site.

SleepyC

150cc
A lot of noobs ask these kinds of questions, and if they are handled in a respectful manner most guys get the idea pretty quickly. Really trying not to have a bunch of rules as we are all adults.

:D

3D-Joy

50cc
There is an answer to all these what is the best questions.
99% of the time, only the one asking can answer his own question.
What is best for me is not necessarily what is best for somebody else.