• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

gyro

GSN Contributor
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Lol Gary. Do you know a good lawyer? One that specializes in divorce? Hahaha

Might need one myself soon too if I buy another plane! In two years I went from $100 foamies to $2000 50cc planes.

But seriously, the contest will be awesome, anyone can win, and you've gotta find a way to enter! :)

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Hehe I know I definetly want to enter. No doubt about that. It's only may 1st. Been working on a routine and some music with what I have and if it works out it'll work out. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
What ya think? slight modifications would be needed. But 51 edge? Hahahahahah rename it the "Sledge". Hahahahaha

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1883559

interesting idea... and it would be technically valid since you didn't modify the wings... (other than use them on a different platform).

But... I know someone not that far away from you, who might let you pry a 19% pilot yak (53") out of his hands for $180 (airframe only).
It's no AJ Slick, but you'd have time get it flying and practice. And best of all, the equipment will all transfer over when you win the cash to buy an AJ Slick.

zmonster97

interesting idea... and it would be technically valid since you didn't modify the wings... (other than use them on a different platform).

But... I know someone not that far away from you, who might let you pry a 19% pilot yak (53") out of his hands for $180 (airframe only).
It's no AJ Slick, but you'd have time get it flying and practice. And best of all, the equipment will all transfer over when you win the cash to buy an AJ Slick.

Let me guess, is it Pontus?:)

njswede

150cc
The qualifiers are exactly two months away now! Are you working on your routines? I'm so looking forward to seeing all of you rip up the New Jersey skies!!!

joshgluck

100cc
Re: ** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

The qualifiers are exactly two months away now! Are you working on your routines? I'm so looking forward to seeing all of you rip up the New Jersey skies!!!

Funny... I usually don't rip the sky. Just the motorbox and some covering ;-)

I am going to be on the side watching all you guys.. I too can't wait to see this showdown. Best of luck to all you!

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
** The 3DRCForums 38! ** In conjunction with the NJ FLI, July 11-14th

Funny... I usually don't rip the sky. Just the motorbox and some covering ;-)

I am going to be on the side watching all you guys.. I too can't wait to see this showdown. Best of luck to all you!

I'll enjoy watching too! Maybe I can bring a camera and get video footage??? I've been wanting to learn some videography. :D