• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thank you!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Guys,

Not too long ago I made the jump into Giant Scale RC planes and, like a lot of people, I went to FG and started reading. I recognize a lot of the names coming through the doors here and I'd just like to say thank you for all of the help and inspiration that you provided over the years.

I'm looking forward to putting faces to the names in the coming year. Good times!

Bart

BalsaDust

We are all just happy to have somewhere to come hang out. Hopefully one day I can make it to one of the big events like nall and get to meet people like you and sleepyc.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Bartman;1469 wrote: Guys,

I'd just like to say thank you for all of the help and inspiration that you provided over the years.

I'm looking forward to putting faces to the names in the coming year. Good times!

Bart

Bart, it's the other way around!

We thank YOU for working with our friend Sleepy, creating this new home.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Islandflyer;1529 wrote: Bart, it's the other way around!

We thank YOU for working with our friend Sleepy, creating this new home.

It's been fun so far, looking forward to a lot of good times to come!