• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

T-Shirts**T-Shirts**T-Shirts

Just ordered one T-shirt. I need a XL. Sent $21.00 through Pay Pal but did not get the window to put down size information. Address should come through with Pay Pal deposit notice. Let me know if you need an address. Thanks

Mikeq

150cc
Got mine this afternoon also...I like the logo on the side front instead of in the center. It looks better like this....Thanks Bart

Mikeq

150cc
Hey guys how are the sizes fitting - I'm a portly dude (5'10" - 235 lbs) - should I order XXL or XXXL ??
It depends on how much they shrink... I normally wear large but with cotton T-shirts I always buy a size larger to compensate for shrinkage from my electric clothes dryer.. to be on the safe side I would probably go with the triple X unless you wash in cold water and hang dry it..

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just ordered one T-shirt. I need a XL. Sent $21.00 through Pay Pal but did not get the window to put down size information. Address should come through with Pay Pal deposit notice. Let me know if you need an address. Thanks
are you Matt or James