• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

STOLEN in WA State!!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys, still absorbing what happened but life goes on! Even if it gets recovered what kind of shape is it gonna be in. Trying to imagine what the conversation is like between the tweakers as they are trying to figure out what to do with a 10 ft fuselage with no wings?

Expecting an "artic blast" tonight, maybe we'll see the most awesome bobsled team ever since Cool Runnings...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks guys, still absorbing what happened but life goes on! Even if it gets recovered what kind of shape is it gonna be in. Trying to imagine what the conversation is like between the tweakers as they are trying to figure out what to do with a 10 ft fuselage with no wings?

Expecting an "artic blast" tonight, maybe we'll see the most awesome bobsled team ever since Cool Runnings...

Your attitude is a credit to your character. Not too sure I would be as cavalier. My guess is they will try to unload the assembly with the motor....or scrap the fuse and attempt to sale the motor. Pawn shops, second hand stores, used aircraft dealers.... I would check them all.

I am going to put the word out to all the clubs and all the people I know to be on the look out. Plenty of them have contacts in Cali, Ore., and Wash. Please let us know if there is something more we can do.

Your artic blast hit us late last night...want it back? Brrr.....

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Can be sure somewhere some tweaker is trying to hook that engine onto his schwinn. Jesus man. These non humans have no idea that these " toys" can mean so much to us.. to me anyways. And arent covered by theft insurance, at least mine wont. Eyes open in Sac, Ca. Get that serial# if you can.

I wonder if that dirt bag alias JohnGrant,,, that has been uncovered on another rc website, is connected?

Truely a major bummer man!

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Can be sure somewhere some tweaker is trying to hook that engine onto his schwinn. Jesus man. These non humans have no idea that these " toys" can mean so much to us.. to me anyways. And arent covered by theft insurance, at least mine wont. Eyes open in Sac, Ca. Get that serial# if you can.

Really? I would have thought your general homeowners insurance would cover? If you have AMA membership you have some coverage up to $1000. That may help cover some of the homeowners deductible.

Tim.......sorry to hear. Hard to tell where some of the items may start to surface. We'll keep a watch in the Ft. Worth TX area.