• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Spektrum DX8

gyro

GSN Contributor
My trust DX8 is for sale as I'm moving up to the DX18... This radio is awesome, and the telemetry feature has saved my bacon a few times preventing hitting LVC.

For those considering moving up from a dx6 or dx7 this is a no-brainer!

Comes with new Spektrum 2000mah Tx battery, upgraded blue anodized sticks, and had a checkup from horizon 9 months ago.
Kept in a hard case to protect it, she's in great shape.

Asking $275 shipped, including Paypal fees.

If you need another rx, I can bundle one or more of these (at a bundle discount of course):

AR6210
AR9010
AR9020

dx8.jpg

I've got a couple of new fliers that have been poking around at my field... if one of them needs a TX I'll let em know about this. They are in the very early stages... but I try to convince people buy good at first, enjoy the equipment, and know it has good resale value.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've got a couple of new fliers that have been poking around at my field... if one of them needs a TX I'll let em know about this. They are in the very early stages... but I try to convince people buy good at first, enjoy the equipment, and know it has good resale value.

Thank you very much! I started with the DX6i, then the DX7, and then this radio.
I'd have probably saved about $100 in seller fees and depreciation if I'd have started with the DX8 first. It really has everything you need for 3D flying, including the fast 11ms frame rate when your skills progress to the need for that speed.

(I'm interested in the telemetry data logging of the dx18 for our product reviews, one of the only reasons I'm upgrading)