• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Special Order--Embroidered Golf Shirts

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm heading over there today to pick them up and will post pics when they're in hand.

We can do more although there's a fee for ordering fewer than 12 at a time. Let's see how they look and then go from there. People that contribute to the site in the way of formal event coverage will be comp'd an embroidered golf shirt so I'm hoping I'll be ordering more as soon as we get the camera corps figured out. :)

Last edited:

BalsaDust

People that contribute to the site in the way of formal event coverage will be comp'd an embroidered golf shirt so I'm hoping I'll be ordering more as soon as we get the camera corps figured out. :)

That right there is why I love this site and a big part of why I very quickly agreed to be a moderator when Bart asked me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Hi Bart
For me L will be great for a royal blue golf shirt and a jacket.
Send me the shipping prise as well please. I guess we can pay with PayPal ?