• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Dang....one year already....well Happy BiRtHdAy GiAnT ScAlE NeWs !!!!!
OK....for my entry
  • FAVORITE FEATURE - The VIBE of all the members. No bitching and personal attacks. People acting like they are talking face-to-face!
  • LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE - Need to click a few times to get from the home page to Watched and/or Active threads
  • TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT - list Active Threads on Home Page

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Earle, something tells me you ought to pencil in a little time the morning of Aug 24th, i've got an idea :laughing:

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
I really like the site... Been here from day one and my favorite thing is the vibe and people.

This is a real modeler's site. It's not about some foam bind'n'fly planes. We have really great knowledgable modeler's, with REAL build threads.

I would like two improvements.

1. Better way to attach multiple pictures
2. Easier way to find threads that you've subscribed to.

Some people don't get it and think you have to have some insane number of hits per day for a site to be good. Personally, the majority of the other sites are full of ARF's, an people that don't know how to really do anything well... And want to argue about things.

We have adult discussions and really solid information. I've not seen anyone bash each other. Really great guys.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
  • FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE: Early on this became the place to hang when that other site became a crap fest. still is the best place on the net, i hope my work never blocks it. I use it in moderation during the day :p
  • LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE: this is just me and my OCD talking but the navigation tree needs some color besides red. i think it would make things more streamlined to use other color templates in different sections of the site.
  • TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE: two things here id think would be awesome... 1, page with a map of member fields (overlay on google maps?) hover over a field and a list of users and their avitars come up? even cooler, can see if they are at the field flying! 2, have a server spy page to see who if flying on the flight simulators and what server they are in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GSN!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Happy B-Day GSN!

• FAVORITE FEATURE - Like above, the Vibe with no trolls
  • TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT - Same I had from the start: add a Live Feed (also called "forum spy") to see everything posted in real time, without hitting refresh or any button. If we have at least a one line preview of new posts there, we can click on it to view the full post.

SleepyC

150cc
[QUOTE="Islandflyer, post: 77110, member: 70"
  • TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT - Same I had from the start: add a Live Feed (also called "forum spy") to see everything posted in real time, without hitting refresh or any button. If we have at least a one line preview of new posts there, we can click on it to view the full post.
[/QUOTE]

AND DONE.
spy.png

kork

70cc twin V2
Thumbs Up for creating a place to hang out and to learn from.
Favorite thing is the like button and all of the quality members that post real info.
least favorite is seeing up to date posts.

Wish/ well more parts to buy in classifieds. I am hooked to this hobby! Need more stuff!!!