• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

south central Region IMAC competitions

sparkx38

50cc
Yeah I hated to hear the news about Bobby. Hate to hear the Oct 11 event probably won't happen either but completely understand.

thurmma

150cc
Any more news on the Little Rock contest in October? I was trying to make it to Sherman, TX, but work is in the way. Have to pay the bills. I am just getting into the IMAC arena, more for making myself a better pilot and the challenge of precision flying and would love to attend a contest to see how things work. I just have to be able to make it a day trip for the time being and Little Rock is only 3 hours on a slow day, so it is possible.

Jgsticks

50cc
Oct. IMAC in Little Rock is not going to happen. I was looking forward to this one as well. Sorry about that thurmma.

thurmma

150cc
Jgsticks;17856 wrote: Oct. IMAC in Little Rock is not going to happen. I was looking forward to this one as well. Sorry about that thurmma.

Bummer :( Guess that gives me more time to practice :) and get the new, to me, Extra setup.

just a reminder, there is the last IMAC competition for the year in Fort Worth, Thunderbird RC club, just on south side of the Benbrook lake.  It will be this weekend.