• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

south central Region IMAC competitions

Rich, thank you so much, also, your camera takes way better pictures than mine, i am so glad you brought yours and you have posted these pictures. Now my wife can see what i was doing!!

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
Rich, thank you so much, also, your camera takes way better pictures than mine, i am so glad you brought yours and you have posted these pictures. Now my wife can see what i was doing!!

Funny, I was just saying to myself how your plane flies so much better than mine....LOL.

Mark your calendars, the next IMAC contest for our region (SOUTH CENTRAL) is April 18 thru 19th, in Newcastle, Oklahoma. This is a 5.5 hour drive away from Shreveport(380 miles). 5 hours away from Little Rock, AR (351 miles). 340 miles from Magnolia, AR (5.5 hours). 9 hour drive from Jackson, MS. 9 hour drive from Baton Rouge. 2.5 hour drive from Sherman, Texas. 3 hour drive from Fort Worth, Texas.