Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Something is wrong

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by Daytonarc, Aug 19, 2016.

1. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

I just need to change our the header and footer than the mobile will work 100%.

Alky6 and thurmma like this.
  2. It still comes up and centers fine on the normal page, I just happened to zoom out and saw that

3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

My phone does that to. I've never liked GSN on my phone. It's fine on a tablet, but it's never worked well on my phone. And now that the ads are so big and it shrinks everything else, it's even harder to use. But I'm sure you'll get it squared away.:)

4. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

The ad problem is fixed I just need to fit the header and footer.

5. It looks really bad on my iPhone , i can't great to the border or pull up the classifies or forum headings . Its not good .

6. Jetpainter

Mine is worse than ever now.
    Screenshot_2016-08-26-15-09-17.png

Rusty 73 likes this.
  7. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

You are not using the MOBILE style that is why it looks that way.

8. Jetpainter

I don't know how well this will show up, but it's set to mobile now with the same results. Screenshot_2016-08-26-17-07-58.png

Rusty 73 likes this.
  9. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

It's because I have not fixed the header footer.

Jetpainter likes this.
  10. JAG

JAG 70cc twin V2

Anyone else notice you can't see the text when you type it in the search bar?