• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLOSHOT2: Get The Perfect RC Video of Your Plane In Flight By Yourself!

slowgto

30cc
@SleepyC Did you ever use the V1? I had a V1 and hated it! It was no good for 3D as the TAG took forever to find itself and then would loose itself all the time during hard 3D stuff. Also how long did the whole setup take to zero once you powered it on? Did you have a to have an amazing wide view of the sky? Did it take close to 20 minutes to find itself?

SleepyC

150cc
Tag took about 7 minutes (says 8 in manual) . I was flying in an area the size of 2 football fields with no trees nearby. To get the system set up from power on took about 15 minutes. But once set up it should work for multiple flights. (It was too cold this past weekend so I got 1) the rest worked as it should. I was truly impressed with its ability to follow my rig. Even at a decent speed. But I was not going 100mph....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Tried it today. Placed it on a tray in the fuselage with some velcro. At first, when the pilot revved the engine, the tag would switch from ready to standby. (In otherwords, the camera would stop and start.) Is that a regular problem with gas planes? Should I mount it on some foam to absorb the vibrations?