• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! SOLD! DA-35, barely used $375 shipped

ryan_m

100cc
Sold!
I've got a DA-35 that I suppose I should sell, it was mounted in an EF 83" MXS that died when my transmitter rebooted in mid-flight. The plane hit on the wing and stab, didn't break a prop or anything. Motor wasn't damaged at all. The motor only had about 20 flights on it, was just getting broken in. Ran on Redline at 35:1 since new. Never had a deadstick or any problems at all.

Will come with original standoffs and of course the ignition module. Shipped in the original DA box.
Note - although the muffler is shown here, for me to leave the muffler on please add $50, for a total of 425 shipped. Otherwise the motor/standoffs/ignition will be 375 and I'll keep the muffler.

New DA-35's are $450 + shipping, get this one for $375 shipped to you.

Attachments

• motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 297
  • set.jpg
    set.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

ryan_m

100cc
I do have a muffler, would sort of prefer to keep it, but I could include it. I bought a jtec pitts from DA when I bought the motor. The muffler was 79.99, would include it for an additional 50 I suppose.

ryan_m

100cc
Yes, I still have it. I should probably post up some pics like I was supposed to a couple weeks back :)
I'll do that tonight.