• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Sneak Peak Video of the 48" Aerobeez Extra330 EPP!

Pete

50cc
The preview video of the this highly anticipated Aerobeez 48" Extra330 EPP is now live! Stay tuned for the full review as we receive them in stock! Pre-Orders starting soon! Follow us on facebook for details!

[video=youtube;W_Za0Al8_wc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Za0Al8_wc&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_r5C9Y5a4ijXotyKhZqBrA[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
The preview video of the this highly anticipated Aerobeez 48" Extra330 EPP is now live! Stay tuned for the full review as we receive them in stock! Pre-Orders starting soon! Follow us on facebook for details!

[video=youtube;W_Za0Al8_wc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Za0Al8_wc&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_r5C9Y5a4ijXotyKhZqBrA[/video]

Booyah!! The game changer has almost arrived!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I've been watching this one for sometime now as Alan and Pete have been super excited to bring the 330 into their mix of offerings. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun with this one! Pete what do you like most about this plane and what does it feel like in the air?

Pete

50cc
I've been watching this one for sometime now as Alan and Pete have been super excited to bring the 330 into their mix of offerings. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun with this one! Pete what do you like most about this plane and what does it feel like in the air?

Thanks Mike! I can't really sum up what I like about this EPP 330 in a few words LOL! First thing that I found amazing is the elevator authority! You can see in the photos and video I literally have like almost 75 degrees of elevator travel. Do you need that much elevator, you sure don't but I was testing the flying character and I did max out all my throws. When you are on a down line, you can pull full up and the Extra has no "snap out" character at all! She basically just "squats" into a harrier with no wing rock! Hovering is super easy as well! You know that Knife Edge drop with little to no throttle and as you approach the ground, you give throttle input to a high angle knife edge? I don't have a wood built 3D airframe that does this as well as this EPP Extra! Almost no knife edge coupling! Snap rolls are super snappy and stops instantly when you release the sticks! No flutter on any of the control surfaces even on 4s! Inverted harriers is almost too easy. Flip her and find the sweet spot angle and you can just steer her around with the rudder as long as you have battery! Okay I can go on and on lol. Hey come on, it's an Extra330! Who doesn't love Extras' right? I can't wait to get them in stock and film the box and flight reviews!