• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show us your bad ass plane!

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
ChickenBalls;2439 wrote: I was wondering, I had never seen that scheme. Nice I picked a little one up at Nall this year (Hanger9), trying to decide if a DA100 will be a fit for it.
2439=1418-DSCF3134.jpg
2439=1418-DSCF3134.jpg

I think I saw the sukhoi [MENTION=336]rcflyer[/MENTION] has on costalplanes for sell a few months back.
Nice find. I've seen those fly and they fly awsome.:cool:

rcflyer

30cc
Hey there CB,

I had one a while back with the DA100. Nice combination but you will have to relieve a little area on both sides of the cowl for the plug caps. Wish I had mine back.

rcflyer

30cc
Rick I figured more than one would be showing off....but here you go.

35% Carden Edge 540 with DA-100 on stock mufflers. Built by me from kit in 2002. Sold it a few years back...but definitely one of my favorites!

David

3017=1490-Edge 540 2.jpg
3017=1490-Edge 540 2.jpg
3017=1489-Edge and ME.jpg
3017=1489-Edge and ME.jpg

rcflyer;3017 wrote: Rick I figured more than one would be showing off....but here you go.

35% Carden Edge 540 with DA-100 on stock mufflers. Built by me from kit in 2002. Sold it a few years back...but definitely one of my favorites!

David

Man, that's a great looking plane. I've always loved the lines of the Carden Edge and that scheme looks killer. Sounds like you had some pretty good yrs with it.

Super08

70cc twin V2
All these Carden posts are driving me crazy. I am trying to abstain from buying any more kits for a year. You guys are not helping this addict out any.

Super08;3075 wrote: All these Carden posts are driving me crazy. I am trying to abstain from buying any more kits for a year. You guys are not helping this addict out any.

Do it Doug! That's what this hobby is all about. You know you're weak! he he