• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

Bipeguy03

150cc
My favorite Ultimate of all time!! Could be it's because of the model ;)

I'll never understand why Horizon ever stopped making that Ultimate, all they have to do is look at what they sell for now.... I've been trying to get my hands on one for years. (the airplane not the model ;) )

sweetpea

100cc
Me too. I came close to one in an estate sale but it came with a DA100 and I didn't have the funds for the whole thing.

Wacobipe

100cc
My 26% Truworthy pitts....too bad I cracked her up pretty bad this weekend. I had a deadstick about 100' altitude and far from the field. I made it back to the field but had no choice but to bring it in with a 10-12 mph tailwind. I needed rudder correction to miss a fence and she stalled and rolled about 3-4 ft off the runway. Definitely repairable but probably need to replace one top wing panel, repair 2 more, repair rudder, replace cabane struts, replace landing gear, and I am sure there's significant areas of minor damage yet to be found.
IMG_0839 - Copy.JPG IMG_0838 - Copy.JPG IMG_0837.JPG IMG_0845 - Copy.JPGIMG_0857.JPG