• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Okay so I've been leaning toward my next project being a 35% Wendell Hostetler Pitts S1-11B. Last night I was googling pictures and came across these... Not sure who the builder is but DAMN!!!!!!

SOOOOOO, decision made for me lol

DSC00877.jpg
DSC00882.jpg

WMcNabb

150cc
I bought the plans for one of them at Toledo this year because the 1-11B has always been my favorite Pitts, been mauling over them ever since... These pics just put the icing on the cake!

Whenever you finish the S1-11B, I'll be happy to take the Model 12 off your hands!;)

The S1-11B does look sharp. Had to go read about the full scale. Impressive is an understatement.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Whenever you finish the S1-11B, I'll be happy to take the Model 12 off your hands!;)

The S1-11B does look sharp. Had to go read about the full scale. Impressive is an understatement.

Sorry, but they will be parked on the flight line right next to each other!!! :)