• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bipeguy03

150cc
When I built drawers in my work bench in my shop I used wood guides. I sanded everything really smooth I think down to 400 grit paper and then put a coat of wax on both parts. Works great.

I put some Teflon on my guides, they are still a little stiff but they shouldn't come open while hauling it. Also made a U shaped block that wrapped around the bottom guide so that it can't come all the way out of the cabinet, without removing screws.

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Got the shelf temporarily installed in the trailer while I was contemplating on how to stow the shelf without having to completely remove it from the trailer. My brother gave me an idea. Will post pics when done.

Attachments

• Trailer (1).jpg
    Trailer (1).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Trailer (2).jpg
    Trailer (2).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Trailer (3).jpg
    Trailer (3).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Trailer (4).jpg
    Trailer (4).jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 209
  • Trailer (5).jpg
    Trailer (5).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Trailer (6).jpg
    Trailer (6).jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 254
I like the rear speaker placement. Now I'm looking for a sub for my trailer. Time for some kick. Never realized until this year that a radio in the background is nice to fly to. Especially if your out there alone. Which is nice for practice and trim flights.

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
The shelf is bifold. It is hinged to the left wall and folds up and stows nicely. Just need to find a latch to hold it against the wall.

Attachments

• Trailer (7).jpg
    Trailer (7).jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Trailer (8).jpg
    Trailer (8).jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Trailer (9).jpg
    Trailer (9).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 209

Bipeguy03

150cc
The list of things I need to get finished small enough that I can count them on one hand!! lol

I couldn't find a battery box I liked commercially available, because I wanted it to be oversized so that I could mount my ParkPower in the battery box instead of cutting holes in the aluminum siding. So I built my own.

90.jpg
89.jpg
87.jpg
86.jpg