• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Roger from Canada

Hello everyone, I'm Roger from Canada, I love scratch building rather large scale airplane, I am now building a 50% scale Dalotel , can someone point me where I should continue the build thread which I have started on the other site. I would prefer to continue here.

Roger

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Forgues Research;5532 wrote: Hello everyone, I'm Roger from Canada, I love scratch building rather large scale airplane, I am now building a 50% scale Dalotel , can someone point me where I should continue the build thread which I have started on the other site. I would prefer to continue here.

Roger
Hello Roger, Welcome to GSN

YES, yes, yes, do your build thread on the Dalotel here in the scale builds thread section, secondly are you going to complete the 55% Pitts here too.

Thirdly, Please let Krazy Karl know about this site too....Thanks

And again Welcome

Doug

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Welcome to group Roger. I am looking forward to your build threads. I used to do a lot of scratch building but now I barely have time to fly.