• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RJ Gritter's Senior Class "BAD ASS" Project...

SleepyC

150cc
SO I don't know TOO much about this except it's RJ's Senior project for college, and it appears to be a VTOL plane...

I do know and can say it is 100% BAD ASS! hopefully @RJ Gritter can weigh in a bit.

:D:D

Anyways... Check it out!!!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Like I said BAD ASS!

SO I don't know TOO much about this except it's RJ's Senior project for college, and it appears to be a VTOL plane...

I do know and can say it is 100% BAD ASS! hopefully @RJ Gritter can weigh in a bit.

:D:D

Anyways... Check it out!!!
View attachment 13975 View attachment 13976 View attachment 13977 View attachment 13978 View attachment 13979 View attachment 13980 View attachment 13981 View attachment 13982 View attachment 13983 View attachment 13984 View attachment 13985 View attachment 13986

Like I said BAD ASS!
Yep. N.C. State has a pretty high speed aerospace engineering dept!

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Super Cool, :) a pupil of mine tried this (Foam of course), translated to vertical flight with slight bit of forward speed and fast, lo and behold, wing flew off, i see you have an ASI, translation puts a lot of load on the mechanism that does it. my 2C for whatever its worth