• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Really good simulator app for Android

doublea

100cc
Absolute Radio Control Simulator app. You guys need to check it out. The control of the aircraft is really good. The graphics are too.

Just figured I would let you guys know.

Mikeq

150cc
doublea;17986 wrote: Absolute Radio Control Simulator app. You guys need to check it out. The control of the aircraft is really good. The graphics are too.

I'm an Android user...where is the link?

Yakman;18268 wrote: Which way did they go George? Too much info.

Wow you guys have some crazy weather snow the other day a now today up in the 80s. Today in so CA it is going to be 105 day before 109 it like being down range again

Going get some stick time in right now.my sister was at Ellsworth. AFB so I have been up there beautiful country.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
doublea;17986 wrote: Absolute Radio Control Simulator app. You guys need to check it out. The control of the aircraft is really good. The graphics are too.

That is really cool.....thanks. But now...what did you say it was called? I'm sorry, I missed that part of where you offered the link.

doublea

100cc
Sorry guys, this is what it looks like in the play store. Did not see a link anywhere for a computer.

18529=12522-Screenshot_2014-09-16-11-45-27.jpg
18529=12522-Screenshot_2014-09-16-11-45-27.jpg