• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hitec Aurora 9, it's nice using the real radio because I'm getting better switching things like dual-rates while I'm flying....have an Interlink also from RF 3.5 just not using it at the moment.

Ant

50cc
I know what you mean about putting wear on the TX...I put 100's of hours on my Dx8 and it has considerable wear,when I switched to the DX18, I didn't want to do the same. My friend had a JR XG6 setting idle ,so I use that now, only thing is, it is much smaller than the DX18.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Honestly it is muscle memory no matter what transmitter you use the stick inputs are the same. The switches are all the same for every aircraft I own so that I only have to learn those once.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Honestly it is muscle memory no matter what transmitter you use the stick inputs are the same. The switches are all the same for every aircraft I own so that I only have to learn those once.
You do realize Paul, that setting things up so you only have to learn it once is very smart. I do the same thing. There are however, those out there....(and I know personally a few) that insist on setting every plane up differently on different switches. One that is predominant in my mind put his retracts for two different planes on two different switches. So as he is fumbling for the correct switch to drop his gear on his P51, first his flaps retract then deploy, then his dual rates went extreme, then the motor all of a sudden dies....DOAH!!!! I have to admit, I've seen better landings before. LOL

yakken

100cc
You do realize Paul, that setting things up so you only have to learn it once is very smart. I do the same thing. There are however, those out there....(and I know personally a few) that insist on setting every plane up differently on different switches. One that is predominant in my mind put his retracts for two different planes on two different switches. So as he is fumbling for the correct switch to drop his gear on his P51, first his flaps retract then deploy, then his dual rates went extreme, then the motor all of a sudden dies....DOAH!!!! I have to admit, I've seen better landings before. LOL
I like to reverse my choke and smoke switch on my planes. Helps practice deadsticks. [emoji15]

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Awesome flying right now.

ScreenShot1419646799.jpg
ScreenShot1419646802.jpg
ScreenShot1419646805.jpg
ScreenShot1419646813.jpg
ScreenShot1419646849.jpg