• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So shall we huck again tonight? I might need to charge my tx batteries LOL (I use the tx interface module, not the sim tx).

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry everyone. Apparently my internet took a dump for a minute. Totally apologize.

Yea, we know you just got sick of us!! Eric kept shearing parts of my aircraft off anyway LOL.

So shall we huck again tonight? I might need to charge my tx batteries LOL (I use the tx interface module, not the sim tx).

I have to run the laser for a couple hours, sounds like perfect way to spend the time.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have been looking for my interface cable for a couple of days now. Can't seem to locate it. I really want to use my DX18 and see how that goes.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Dude...that is so cold. At least you can man up to it. There ya go everyone... it was intentional. Have to admit.... that one guided "bashing" was totally epic.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just remembered, Eric completely chewed up my helicopter with his DRONE!! Dang drones!!
Tail boom, canopy gear everything went flying LOL.