• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
@Terryscustom is mainly responsible for how that Yak flies, so be sure to give him a big thank you!!! I did some tweaks to the CG and the power to make it fly a bit more realistic, especially in high alpha.

I spent hours on that color scheme, I figured it was time GSN had our own color scheme!!!!

I'm thinking about working on the Decathlon next...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
@Terryscustom is mainly responsible for how that Yak flies, so be sure to give him a big thank you!!! I did some tweaks to the CG and the power to make it fly a bit more realistic, especially in high alpha.

I spent hours on that color scheme, I figured it was time GSN had our own color scheme!!!!

I'm thinking about working on the Decathlon next...
The Yak flies awesome. Now if I can only get @Terryscustom custom to work over the 42% Extra 260. I just love that plane. I'd fly a 260 any day of the week.

Gonna open a session for a little while. Everyone is welcome come on over and fly. GSN Huckfest. No password.

Last edited: