Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Discussion in 'Flight Simulators' started by SleepyC, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Double post.

2. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

not a problem, Tom though, right?

i was going to ask if you have the big Prometheus files. i had to reinstall everything so i'm stuck with stock airplanes at the moment.

thanks!

3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

It's Doug actually, but I've been called worse.;)

Here is a link to the Prometheus. There are several versions at the bottom of the page. http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=13748

4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Hey everyone...if any of you are looking for a setup...one of the members at our club has a complete 7.5 package for sale. It includes the interlink controller (radio).

If interested, give me a shout. I'll get you in touch with the fellow who has it.

5. mndless

mndless Don't know a thing..

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  6. mndless

hosting for a few...

7. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

I'll be on later, probably 8:30 or so though.

8. ericrs

ericrs 70cc twin V2

Wish I could join you all, but I'm not home right now....

9. mndless

That was fun... good crowd.. @pawnshopmike showed up just in time for me to have to disconnect :)

10. Yup. Now that @Decal Dennis showed me how to use this thing I'll try to show up more often.
    :way_to_go:

stangflyer likes this.