• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Ready for maiden flight!

Yankphan

30cc
Get 25-30 flights on it, and give us your full on report.

Mine has around 15 flights on it. Still tweeking the motor needles and radio settings. Mine is kinda naked still. Needs stickies. Need to get ahold of Eric at B&E.

Got all mine from callie-graphics. She has all the dimensions already from me. Both 60cc and 120cc size. Very reasonable.

Yankphan

30cc
Got all mine from callie-graphics. She has all the dimensions already from me. Both 60cc and 120cc size. Very reasonable.

As far as reporting... My 60cc has well over 75 flights. I love it so much I wanted the 120cc. I expect it to be just as good.

Yankphan

30cc
Dude. That rocks! Tony GreenE told me that he only had 3 of the 108" Corvus flying out there, and 2 of them were in Ohio. Mine and Kitmans. Both of which, I put together.

I'll be sure to watch your video when I get home.

I love the Corvus!! Id like to see a kit built one, eventually.

I bought mine from tony. I have the 60cc as well.

Yankphan

30cc
:way_to_go::way_to_go:Folks.
This plane ROCKS !!
I loved the 60cc corvus so much I had to hit up Tony for the 120cc size !

The dle120 with the falcon carbon 29x9 is an ANIMAL !!
Tons of power. The 7955's throw this bird around so quickly and smoothly. The plane flies like its on rails. I have the Sullivan smoke pump mounted in the tunnel right above the landing gear. I have 2 a123's (2300mah) mounted on either side of my 12ch rx in the obvious place in the fuse. I made my own Fiji tanks. 32 oz. each. The Corvus is balanced perfect with my setup. I thought for sure I'd be too nose heavy but it is SPOTON oh yeah, I have spotonrc bling on it as well
You will NOT be disappointed with this aircraft.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
:way_to_go::way_to_go:Folks.
This plane ROCKS !!
I loved the 60cc corvus so much I had to hit up Tony for the 120cc size !

The dle120 with the falcon carbon 29x9 is an ANIMAL !!
Tons of power. The 7955's throw this bird around so quickly and smoothly. The plane flies like its on rails. I have the Sullivan smoke pump mounted in the tunnel right above the landing gear. I have 2 a123's (2300mah) mounted on either side of my 12ch rx in the obvious place in the fuse. I made my own Fiji tanks. 32 oz. each. The Corvus is balanced perfect with my setup. I thought for sure I'd be too nose heavy but it is SPOTON oh yeah, I have spotonrc bling on it as well
You will NOT be disappointed with this aircraft.
Congrats

fencelake

70cc twin V2
Your plane is awesome! I love the way it looks in the air! I was wondering if you could post a couple of photos of how your fuel/smoke tanks are set up? I'm just getting ready to maiden my PAU Extra 300, and I really want to put a smoke pump in it.

Great video! Thanks for posting!

Hello Yankphan, post #9, i gotta to say, that is :fist_pump:
what an airplane, and what a video!!
did you do this video from a Gopro mounted on your head? if so wow, came out awesome!!

Yankphan

30cc
Your plane is awesome! I love the way it looks in the air! I was wondering if you could post a couple of photos of how your fuel/smoke tanks are set up? I'm just getting ready to maiden my PAU Extra 300, and I really want to put a smoke pump in it.

Great video! Thanks for posting!
I'll post a couple pics. I made my own tanks from Fiji water bottles. 32oz
The smoke pump is mounted right above the landing gear in the tunnel

Yankphan

30cc
2 of these sit side by side in the fuse. Perfect fit.
Very easy to make.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 402