• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Ready for maiden flight!

fencelake

70cc twin V2
I'll post a couple pics. I made my own tanks from Fiji water bottles. 32oz
The smoke pump is mounted right above the landing gear in the tunnel

Oh cool, so one for fuel and one for smoke? I use the fiji's too. I didn't know how much extra equipment was needed for smoke... pump, battery, etc.?

Yankphan

30cc
Oh cool, so one for fuel and one for smoke? I use the fiji's too. I didn't know how much extra equipment was needed for smoke... pump, battery, etc.?
I use 2 a123 batts in my plane. Each batt has 2 outputs. 1 to rx and one to smoke on one battery. The other batt... 1 to rx and 1 to ign.
They are 2300mah 60c a123's

I do 2 flights and recharge. They take in about 500mah per charge. I could get away with 3 flights but usually I'm waiting for my turn so I recharge at second flight.

fencelake

70cc twin V2
I use 2 a123 batts in my plane. Each batt has 2 outputs. 1 to rx and one to smoke on one battery. The other batt... 1 to rx and 1 to ign.
They are 2300mah 60c a123's

I do 2 flights and recharge. They take in about 500mah per charge. I could get away with 3 flights but usually I'm waiting for my turn so I recharge at second flight.

Cool, so you don't have a bunch of separate batteries to charge. That makes sense.