• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RC Propeller Database by Lojik

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Went to the website; looks great and it seems that it will be easy to submit data.

A couple of things to maybe include when the database gets an update.

Propeller weight in grams or ounces. It would be interesting to see how consistent the prop manufactures productions runs are.

Ambient temperature and elevation where rpm and thrust data is obtained. Also, is rpm data measured statically on the ground or via telemetry when flying.

All valid thoughts for the upgrade, certainly when and if the site moves to a more suitable database I will be including such data and recordings such as RPM and Thrust can be defined with where and how they were done.

Didn't think of weight, will add that to my notes and see how that can be implemented on future updates

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
@Lojik it looks great. In the future, if you are able to expand it would be nice to be able to post some of the electric data.

Though with ESC's in the mix, will be a bit more complicated!

Lojik

70cc twin V2
thanks Sky, I will put a link to that on the site at some stage :)

39 entries so far, this is great, 38 being unique as well so its starting to fill out some of the sections nicely

@Lojik - I tried to submit data for my three-blade prop on DA120 that I use for IMAC. Is there a way to say how many blades a prop has in the database? It seems implied that all props are two-blade?

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Hi Scruff,

Yes I am using the code 3BL in the brand section to note 3 bladed, if it is not present please use OTHER and note it in the other box which prop it is and I will add it to the list

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Hi all, submissions have stopped at 40, if you get a chance please pass on the website details so we can get some more data for the site. I will see about posting some more info on the site this week