• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Put a face to that name!

3dbandit

100cc
Me with my slick, and receiving awards.

Attachments

• Huckfest2012 075.jpg
    Huckfest2012 075.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_8381.jpg
    IMG_8381.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 245
  • SE Gallery.png
    SE Gallery.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 268

zmonster97

That looks like "my" club, GCA. You fly there regularly or was that just for the FLIE?

That was at the FLI. I haven't flown there any other time. I would like to get down there and fly when a bunch of you addicts are there.

I'm about 40 minutes away.

njswede

150cc
I'm about 35 minutes away (in the opposite direction). Let me know if you're heading out that way and we'll make it a play date!

zmonster97

I'm about 35 minutes away (in the opposite direction). Let me know if you're heading out that way and we'll make it a play date!

Well, I probably can't get out there until after Christmas because I am probably going to be working every weekend until then.

njswede

150cc
Well, I probably can't get out there until after Christmas because I am probably going to be working every weekend until then.

That's OK. I don't think I'll be doing much flying before Christmas anyway. Let's see how things play out. It's always fun to make new flying buddies, so keep me posted!