• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PureTech Products Battery Straps

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So Dwayne at PureTech Products has been so generous to us with his two free giveaways in the last few months I asked if he would send me a few straps to help strap in my batteries. Here you will see the color coordinated straps that match my color scheme (Blue) strapping down my batteries! It's no secret that we need to secure our batteries and accessories as we put some serious g's on our equipment. Don't skimp on your straps or you will be picking up your balsa for days!

photo 2 (4).JPG photo 3 (3).JPG photo 4 (2).JPG photo 1 (4).JPG photo 5 (2).JPG psa_usage2.jpg

Shipping: I received my straps in just 2 days and everything was packed really nicely. I used two different strap types for my batteries. The fromeco batteries are secured with the Xtreme battery Straps and the DinogyLipo (ignition battery) is secured using the Xtreme Quick Mount.

Packaging: These packages are really nice and I wouldn't even comment on it but you can tell money, time and energy was put into his packaging which shows he is proud of his product!

Initial Impressions: Design, construction and materials are all really nice! The Xtreme Quick Mount is also sewn to the velcro sticky tape. Also the sticky side of the velcro is wow, SUPER sticky! It's not going anywhere!

Installation: Battery straps are easy to install however with the nice cinch down design it makes it very secure. I know that know matter what I throw at this plane my batteries will stay right where I want them!

Price:
Xtreme Battery Straps $7.99 and it comes in a package of two! Can't beat that price.
Xtreme Quick mount Strap $7.99

Links: http://puretechproducts.com/ptprod_straps.htm and http://puretechproducts.com/ptprod_psa.htm