• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

prop on a DLE 35 re

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
We have a couple fellas running EME 35's both of them are running 20x8, again choose your flavor, I'm liking Falcon right now.

emtp275

100cc
If that 35 runs in comparison to my DLE 30 you will want the 20" flavor, Id have to try not to rip an 18.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
emtp275;19027 wrote: If that 35 runs in comparison to my DLE 30 you will want the 20" flavor, Id have to try not to rip an 18.

That chipmunk the other night had a 19x8 on that EME35, how'd it fly? It wasn't screaming. James EME 35 has had 20B since day one, it sounds happier than Warrens.

jaybird

70cc twin V2
Seems to me if you load it up a little more it is happier in the transition. Sounds less like a chainsaw lol.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Don't put a Mej 19x8....it sucks. I haven't flown my 35 that much this past year, I just ordered a Falcon 20x8 to try out on it so we'll see if it makes a difference.