• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Please Support the 2016 XFC!

John D.

30cc
Great discussion here guys! I had the chance to talk with Frank a bit on Thursday prior to the XFC. We talked about what it takes to finance the XFC and I was surprised to hear the cost is in the nature of $26,000.00! With that being said the dollar amount just seems to increase every year! I feel it's important that people realize the cost so we have a better understanding of the financial goals to keep the XFC alive. As far as the hobby and the ability to keep climbing to new heights, I feel there is plenty of room for that! With the help of these new airframes being released from Extreme flight and the family of brands including some of these other companies producing these highly capable airframes, pilots like Jase have been working on new maneuvers which one would think imposable for a model to pull off. I'm sure once perfected he along with others will be showing them off at events and local flying fields. We just need to keep our minds open and be creative. ...that's how our hobby will grow and continue to be exciting to watch AND participate in.

WMcNabb

150cc
Thanks John D.

I thoroughly enjoyed the videos here on GSN of the event and Jase's flights. Absolutely amazing!