Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Plans built P-51

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Red Raider, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Plans

2. From the link posted on RCU. It is a r/c plans site called AeroFred.

3. Depends on what you want for a set.

4. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I wasn't looking for money, give me your email and I will send you a sample , and take from there

stangflyer likes this.
  5. Placed on your profile page.

6. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Got it , will do it tomorow,

stangflyer likes this.
  7. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Roger,
    I'd be interested in a set. More likely to do a P-51B but it's a start, right?
    Barchiola at g mail dot com if you don't mind sending a sample please.
    Thanks,
    Bart

8. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

OK

9. Without doing the math, what's the wingspan of your plans? Are they digital?

Forgues-Research likes this.
  10. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Wow, weird.... I talked with a gent today regarding the Don Smith Mustang I have been gearing up to build. From what I am understanding, there is a ton of guys that have built this plane and were not all that happy with it. Construction wise speaking. So I may be interested in taking a look at your plans Bro. If you still have my address, send me a copy please? remember? it is my user name here then, @live.com

Forgues-Research likes this.