• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

thurmma

150cc
The notorious c-clip breakage strikes again! It took out both pistons and cylinders, but luckily left the bottom end in good shape. AI has some CS cylinders for a very reasonable price so I am picking them up. Should be nice and stout when it does run again :)

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Sorry to hear that thurmma..........bummer. But just think how much easier it will be to install engine parts/mount the engine with your plane mounted on Terry's stand. :adore:

It sure is nice working on my planes when everything is waist to chest height.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Started the rehab on a new to me EF Extra. Man this stand is awesome. It makes everything so easy and the side stands/tool holders are great.

image001.jpg
image004.jpg
image015.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sweet! Glad you are digging it! Can't wait to see that bird in the air after you get an engine back on the front, one tough hombre for sure:way_to_go:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Mine is arriving on Tuesday so I might have to do a full plane inspection to break it in, shrink some covering or something

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I have six more cut and ready to ship that are not spoken for! Leaving for the Black Hills huckfest on Thursday AM so if you want one PM me your order ASAP!!!!!!

I have six more cut and ready to ship that are not spoken for! Leaving for the Black Hills huckfest on Thursday AM so if you want one PM me your order ASAP!!!!!!

This might be dumb question but I don't see the price? I am a little slow. Disabled vet and not doing well. So would Like to know the price and shipping to southern California please and thank you. Eric

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
They are $119 shipped in the USA. I have six of them wrapped up and ready to ship right now. If you would like one, you can PM me your paypal address and I'll invoice you:way_to_go: As a matter of fact I am heading out to UPS later this afternoon if you like.