• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Place to Fly Near Cape May, NJ

Fundafly

New to GSN!
I also posted this in the clubs section of the forums, but I think I might get an answer here.

I will be in Cape May for vacation the week of Sept 7th
I was looking into a club in the area that might take a visitor while I am down in the area.
I know there is a field in Cape May Courthouse, as I pass by it on our way to CM.

Please let me kow if anyone knows of a field in the area that will take visitors

Thanks
Tom

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Wee just got back from Cape May last night, there is an aviation museum at Cape May County airport but I didn't get a chance to check it out. I think it is associated with a warbird restorer down there.
Let us know if you get a chance to do some flying.
We did a dolphin watching cruise and got to see them up close, that was pretty amazing but the food sucked!!! We heard the whale watching cruise saw two humpbacks yesterday which is rare.
Have fun!

bob_nj

70cc twin V2

Attachments

• IMG_1089.JPG
    IMG_1089.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 295