• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Ohhhhhhh,
Lord it's hard to be humble,

when you're perfect in everywayyyyy.

Each day I check into the threads,

but no one has nothing to sayyyyy.

So I'll just keep on plugging along,

in hope's of someone catching up someday.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,

but I'm doing the best that I can....

Funny and don't worry we're lurking about an watching with interest.

Ohhhhhhh,
Lord it's hard to be humble,

when you're perfect in everywayyyyy.

Each day I check into the threads,

but no one has nothing to sayyyyy.

So I'll just keep on plugging along,

in hope's of someone catching up someday.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,

but I'm doing the best that I can....

Don't ever stop please.....although I don't get to this site as often as I'd like I always check your build posts right up front!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
You know how it is Bill, I build for myself but post for the enjoyment of others interactions. It seems to be of little interest here, honestly I feel like this is a 3D forum, same as I feel RCSB is a warbird forum. There just does not seem to be a forum where building in general is the attraction rather than the type of build.

Totally understand......but at the end of the day I know all the folks on this site do appreciate a fine aircraft that can perform at the highest level of aerobatics so keep on keepin' on my friend

jeff

30cc
Ya Rob, it can get pretty lonely at the top. I feel the same way when working on my Legos. Ha ha!!

Maybe if you took a selfie in front of your build and post it on Facebook you might get a few more likes. Lol!! :)

Jeff

jeff

30cc
Just busting your chops Rob, it's all good. Wish I could build half as good as you. Your the Yota of builders you are...Lol!!

Ok ok, I'll quite...JohnM, your up.

Jeff

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Keep up the great work and please keep posting. I check on your builds every morning.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Don't get me wrong guys, I don't need the atta-boy's, just a little interaction and it doesn't even have to be about the topic of the thread. To be quite honest, since retiring, build threads are where I get most of my social interaction.
Jeff, you are over the top, but thank you, and get some flight video-please!!!!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The other wing half is near done.

Attachments

• P1080336.JPG
    P1080336.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 189