• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
#13,
Install the prop using caution not to crush the prop with the six and/or two nut's, tight is good over tight is not, and install spinner.

Attachments

• 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 277

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
#14,
Once again, ensure the radio is set-up so as to "not" deflect any surface's or control's to a point of breaking thing's. Some items may even need reversing including the throttle and choke.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the airframe and it's component's. I have tried to make assembly require certain method's to familiarize you with thing's.
I have also left wire ties off the fuel to carb connection as well as the smoke line's to exhaust connection. Be sure to remove cowl and secure these!
Don't forget to do a balance check. It is best to have help with this bird due to the weight.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Hopefully Jeff will come along and let us know when it will get shipped and the expected delivery date.

Jaketab

50cc
Robert,

On the previous page, I noted you installed a wing bolt. (5mm ?)
Glad you mentioned this before I finished sheeting the wing.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Nothing like a wing coming off in flight, not that it would, but a 6-32 and blind nut never hurt a thing.
I use one of the little black hobby grade planes to get semi-close. Next I use the Dremel Multi-Max with the 1-1/4" blade and sandpaper added to shape close. After that I use a balsa block shaped to the profile of the plans view with sandpaper to finish sand to shape.

jeff

30cc
Robert & Friends,

It has been a long arduous build for Robert to not only build one ( Eagle) but, mine just as well. I really want to thank Robert for all his time and energy that went into the Bulldog. It is nothing less than an Amazing build and I owe him all the gratatud in the world. I also want to thank the Mrs.'s for allowing him the time and support in the undertaking of such a long task. ( which to him is a joy...as to many of us who build).
I promise to keep all posted of its arrival and unveiling at such time. I'm one very lucky guy...thanks Rob!! Your the man!!

Jeff

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Speaking of mine, I still have not had a chance to fly it with the 3 blade prop, soon hopefully. On another note, Frank Tiano has the 12 O'clock High pics posted and some how I managed to rate eight pics.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 258
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg