• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC Skywolf

4DigitHP

50cc
This plane is a blast to fly. I feel sure there are some videos of mine from Huck-O-Ween somewhere

On the hunt for 1000WHP

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
You may get less comments but they will be better comments, both from a quality as well as a comraderie standpoint.

Quality is more Important than quantity.

BJ Swope
+10! I don't want to offend anyone but I was over there looking for something in an old thread this afternoon and got distracted reading another recent thread. Whew! It's dog eat dog over there if you get in the wrong thread! I'm glad I could come back to GSN and not worry about all that junk.

PineBeltFlyer

New to GSN!
After 3 months flying my Skywolf ( probably 15 hours of actual air time) my impressions of the plane are very good.

1. Set-up at the airfield is easy. Just 4 wing bolts and plug in wing servos, NO STRUTS! I hate struts.
2. The DLE 35 is a great choice for all around flying, plenty of power...it will hover.
3. The "tail dragging during turns" issue is really only a problem at slow flying speeds, half throttle and she turns crisply.
4. Roll rate on "high rate" is fantastic! Best for a high wing airplane I've ever had.
5. Will do a descent flat spin with all high rate throws.
6. The only maneuver that I'm capable of that scares me with this plane is an outside loop. It just doesn't seem to want to pull out at the bottom of the loop.
7. Great landings. You can do touch and goes all day, two or three point. The Flaps aren't really needed.
8. Wheel pants are small and flimsy, that's about my only complaint structurally.

I would absolutely buy this airplane again.