• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 42% Edge 540.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Zzaro;20677 wrote: Sorry to hear about the plane...sucks for sure! I have no complaints about DLE myself. I have 4 of them and the one I have had the longest is still going strong after 4 years...definitely need to get her back in the air!

I have been a xoar prop user for years but I have had a R/C buddy suggest I try falcon so I am contemplating on given them a try.

I think once you try a Falcon, you will be very impressed. Can't find anything I don't like about them.

-Snuts-

30cc
Edge-540-002-1024x914.jpg

Edge-540-003-1024x765.jpg

Thinking of trying this in my Edge, ha-ha. It needs to go somewhere!

Looks like an easy motor box modification. The header drop is correct.

-Snuts-

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
-Snuts- said
Edge-540-002-1024x914.jpg

Edge-540-003-1024x765.jpg

Thinking of trying this in my Edge, ha-ha. It needs to go somewhere!

Looks like an easy motor box modification. The header drop is correct.

-Snuts-
Do it...."DOO IT"!!! 
nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

SnowDog

I have a buddy with this same airframe and powerplant combo...flies really well...HUGE control surfaces!

thurmma

150cc
I am attaching the manual. Page 37 says the cg should be on the trailing edge of the wing tube. On mine there was a marking on one side of the fuselage inside. Mine is a couple of years old, so the marking may not be there any more.

It says the file is to large, so here is the link to it on Chief Aircrafts site: http://www.chiefaircraft.com/pdf/100CCMANUAL.pdf

Yes, this is the manual for the 150cc size also :)

kwilson

30cc
Thank you for the link. If the rear of the wing tube is correct, I am going to be WAY nose heavy. I will look for markings inside the fuse.