• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 122" Extra 330SC

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
LOL, that mag. article is from almost three years before I bought my first plane and taught myself to fly! I'm lucky though, I'm a CAD addict so for me AutoCAD replaces everything including a calculator. It's really pretty simple once you start thinking about it.

With regards to "slap in servos and go fly" @stangflyer, I know you weren't poking at me, I was just elaborating. However I see it all the time, and lots of guy's with troubles and think they set it up correctly but the servos hum when they move to full deflection, or surfaces move different amounts per side, etc. etc. etc.

Joe Hunt

150cc
I see it all the time, and lots of guy's with troubles and think they set it up correctly but the servos hum when they move to full deflection, or surfaces move different amounts per side, etc. etc. etc.

Equal drag on each side of the plane through the entire range of stick travel. It's not that hard, and it's a nice thing. That's all we're saying. :shake:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm slightly confused with the ":shake:"......I guess something may have been taken out of context from my post.

Oh well, crawl back to my cave.:cheers:

Joe Hunt

150cc
I'm slightly confused with the ":shake:"......I guess something may have been taken out of context from my post.

Oh well, crawl back to my cave.:cheers:

I don't know the smilies yet, or something. haha Doesn't that smilie mean that me and you are together on this? We're both saying the same thing so I thought that was the right smilie. Maybe this one. haha :twins:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I don't know the smilies yet, or something. haha Doesn't that smilie mean that me and you are together on this? We're both saying the same thing so I thought that was the right smilie. Maybe this one. haha :twins:

Haaaa, yup, on another website (actually I think this one as well) that icon used to say "agree to disagree" LOL.

I'll play the old card as well since we're at it;)