• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Man you're a perfectionist. I'd have covered the canopy in matching green masking tape and huck'd it :laughing:
Funny guy!
laughing-smiley-face.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Whew hoo! Got the photos of my graphics that will be on the 330. Holy crap.. talk about eye candy. There are a couple of modifications to the wings that need to be done. And a quick color change for the cowl sides logos. But for the most part, everything else looks complete full on bad ass. Who wants to see? Huh? Ok.. I'll share.
20180625_221230.jpg
20180625_221317.jpg

Ah yeah... Daddy likey. Daddy likey like he likey hims red heads.

I'm so excited. This is almost like when I was six and waiting for Santa. Lol

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That does look good very nicely done. If I may suggest the 3W on side needs to be another colour or larger or something I not sure what but it just not right.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
That does look good very nicely done. If I may suggest the 3W on side needs to be another colour or larger or something I not sure what but it just not right.
I appreciate your input. I actually noticed that very thing straight off last night. But I am not too concerned about it as this is only just pictures. When he actually cuts them from the same color of vinyl that matches the covering, I am sure that it will look really good. Otherwise, yes I agree with you. We will see what it looks like once he has them completed.