• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

pfoil has made it! And I still know all!

SleepyC

150cc
mac26r;8602 wrote: Shouldn't that read " WE know everything, you cant tell US anything, so don't try."

It should.

We needed something to smack BRBR around. I seriously didn't even log into that name in years. I like how bourke tried to make that a huge point of interest. OMG SLEEPY had a sock account he occasionally used to smack ass hats in the face with. Oh and he shared it with a few of the guys that used to be "Staff".

Wow... my ethical integrity just went out the window.

:D

mac26r

50cc
Glad you caught the reference Sleepy! I thought it might be too subtle. If we really wanted to be asses we would join somewhere with the username "Legion" and really share the fun!

SleepyC

150cc
mac26r;8731 wrote: Glad you caught the reference Sleepy! I thought it might be too subtle. If we really wanted to be asses we would join somewhere with the username "Legion" and really share the fun!

:banana-dancing-with