• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
Maiden completed today on the 60cc edge, got about 4 flights in on it. I am going to have to pull it down and put more right thrust into it I guess. It pulls to the left in an upline harder than any plane that I have ever flown. I think I'll have to move more weight to the front also as center of the tube seems to be a little tail heavy. Other than those two things, it flew great.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Maiden completed today on the 60cc edge, got about 4 flights in on it. I am going to have to pull it down and put more right thrust into it I guess. It pulls to the left in an upline harder than any plane that I have ever flown. I think I'll have to move more weight to the front also as center of the tube seems to be a little tail heavy. Other than those two things, it flew great.

Looks great.
Both of mine pull hard left on up lines also.
I mixed in rudder to throttle, but it took a lot to make it fly straight.
I added weight to the right wing tip and this helped a lot.
Wings still stay level pulling from a dive, even with the weight on the right wing tip.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hard to tell: based on the phone calls and email, it might sell out quickly in December. I am ordering more, but the factory goes on a month long holiday in January, and this delays everything.
Any idea of when they will be in? 100cc 330SP slated upon arrival.

tylerzx9r

100cc
image.jpg
Another picture the LAW took! Had a blast that day!