• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

3dbandit;8768 wrote: I'm starting build on my first PAU soon. 100cc extra.

Bipeguy03;8780 wrote: Once you go PAU, you wont go anywhere else.... Well at least I won't! lol

Nice 3Dbandit! Just got mine at the beginning of July, she's got a brand new da120 In her! Just putting the servos in, and trying to center the servos for the ball links and pushrods!

I'm starting to think so myself ;)

HELLFIRE

30cc
I was lucky enough to win the 50cc Edge 540T at the Wenatchee Huckfest!! Awesome plane and very well built. Very excited to get it done and try it out!!

HELLFIRE;8806 wrote: I was lucky enough to win the 50cc Edge 540T at the Wenatchee Huckfest!! Awesome plane and very well built. Very excited to get it done and try it out!!
Darn rights you got yourself a pau edge! Freakin rights bud!!! I'm coming over to see that thing soon since I can literally walk over haha

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
HELLFIRE;8806 wrote: I was lucky enough to win the 50cc Edge 540T at the Wenatchee Huckfest!! Awesome plane and very well built. Very excited to get it done and try it out!!

That's a super flying plane, just don't let Herve fill your gas tank before you fly:running-lol: