• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pau extra 300 100cc

flyby65

New to GSN!
20025=12885-image.jpg
20025=12885-image.jpg

20025=12885-image.jpg
20025=12885-image.jpg

I can't say enough about the PAU 100 cc extra 300 and the 540 and the 55cc 540 I have all three and they are great planes. PAU kits Quality is second to none.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Way to go! Thanks for sharing.

Yesterday, I finally had a chance to fly a whole flight. First chance since the 2013 Wenatchee Huckfest, over a year ago!

Of course, I went back to my old trusty 100cc Extra: 3 year old plane, new filed close to my new location in Florida, and that was fun!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Astrohog;20032 wrote: What? No swirly winds to contend with? :smile-new:

Astro

No, just a very mild cross wind.

The only outdoor issue at the moment is the "love bugs".

If you never experienced them, google Florida love bugs...

Luckily, they are supposed to only come out twice a year for a couple of weeks.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
One of the guys on my motorcycle forum lives near Waimea and was just bitten by a 6" centipede....

I think I would take the love bugs any day!!

Astro

thurmma

150cc
Islandflyer;20030 wrote: Of course, I went back to my old trusty 100cc Extra: 3 year old plane, new filed close to my new location in Florida, and that was fun!

Glad to see you are finally settled in at your new home Herve! If you ever want to cool down a bit, come on up to NW Arkansas and fly with us.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
thurmma;20114 wrote: Glad to see you are finally settled in at your new home Herve! If you ever want to cool down a bit, come on up to NW Arkansas and fly with us.

Thanks, and no offense, but I thinks I'll stay down here: 60 degrees is COLD for me!:smile-new:

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Astrohog;20085 wrote: One of the guys on my motorcycle forum lives near Waimea and was just bitten by a 6" centipede....

I think I would take the love bugs any day!!

Astro

I guess it's a probability question: I lived around centipedes (large!) all my life in Tahiti and Hawaii, and never got bitten.

Love bugs are in your face, and glued to your car, for sure twice every years.

Centipede is painful (like a bad bee sting), but normally not dangerous... then, it's over...

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Islandflyer;20149 wrote: I guess it's a probability question: I lived around centipedes (large!) all my life in Tahiti and Hawaii, and never got bitten.

Love bugs are in your face, and glued to your car, for sure twice every years.

Centipede is painful (like a bad bee sting), but normally not dangerous... then, it's over...

The only good thing about our Love Bugs is they always come out just as the weather pattern is about to change. In the Fall you can count on it getting a little cooler after a long hot Summer. In the Spring you can count on it getting warmer after a short cool winter.