• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 120ccExtra

Tseres

150cc
Ok James. Here it is. Its 99% finished and ready to start up. I can't find my throw meter but I bet you "the eye" is pretty close. I'll have to get with Greg and see if he can hook me up with some good battery straps.

Did anyone ever pay attention to my setup bench. It has multiple uses. :)

I'm going to start cleaning the shop. When you can't find something it means it's time. LOL

IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0945.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG

Dan767

70cc twin V2
My wife and I were at an air show, she tells me how great biplanes are. I show her pictures of three models, two biplanes and this model. What do you think, I ask. She says, " get the Extra" :adore:

Tseres

150cc
Made a place for the Extra in the trailer. Started it up and I'm charging batteries.

Tomorrow evenings forecast is 75F, Wind 8mph, Humidity 45%. I'm sure thety are lying but just incase they aren't. I'm going to take the trailer with me and go flying straight from Work.

IMG_0947.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG