• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Os gt33

Status
Not open for further replies.

quadracer

100cc
Around 1.75 to 2 gallons through it, ran on Quiksilver full synthetic marine oil @ 32:1 (I thought it was Stihl oil, because that's what I had used in my Slick, but they were out of it when I went to buy more..). Includes ignition module, Xoar 18x8 and 20x6 props, a Vess 20A prop, and 3" blue Extreme Flight spinner. Like new, $350 + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Around 1.75 to 2 gallons through it, ran on Quiksilver full synthetic marine oil @ 32:1 (I thought it was Stihl oil, because that's what I had used in my Slick, but they were out of it when I went to buy more..). Includes ignition module, Xoar 18x8 and 20x6 props, a Vess 20A prop, and 3" blue Extreme Flight spinner. Like new, $350 + shipping

I am very interested in your engine, could you post or send me pictures? Is the muffler in good shape? What were the RPM numbers on the Xoar 20x6?

I am 5150flyer at RCU, you can look at my buyer/seller ratings and see that I am a reasonable person and a serious buyer.

quadracer

100cc
I only had a tach on it once, and to be honest, I don't remember what the numbers were. Enough for endless vertical snaps on an 18x8 prop, I do know that much. :)

SnowDog

These items arrived safe and sound today:

20130309_181304.jpg 20130309_180902.jpg

Thanks Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.